Tuesday, December 30, 2008

out of the woods

Hi,
I am Kennedy Jane Amundson and I am ten years old. I have had cancer since decamber 20th 2006. With the new year right around the coner I thought i should have a "personal" web page. Right now I only have four more months of treament. I am so happy to finaly ALMOST be out of the cancer woods. But my treatment caused me to have a side affect call AVN (i can not spell its REAL name) it is death of the bone. Most get it in there hips, but I got it in my ankal and knees. I have to go to seattle to see my "foot doctor" as of right now things look ok, but we are not near out of the woods with the feet thing yet. My knees and feet have made it so i can not run or play sports. I also sometimes have a hard time walking, and at school i have to bring my wheelchair to get around. I have had kidney stones and about every side affect there is but, i am still here and thank the good Lord for that!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog... keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Superstar, love the new blog! I always enjoy reading your writing. When you were describing yourself, you forgot to mention what a tough chick you are. :)

    ReplyDelete